Real talk: Why do you have a watch fetish? and how does it affect you?

Anything adult, any watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

WatchNut
Power poster

Real talk: Why do you have a watch fetish? and how does it affect you?

Post by WatchNut »

I've been trying to understand for years why I'm so attracted to women wearing watches.
What's especially strange is that it's evolved over the years. Digital watches (not fitbit band, rather apple / garmin with bigger faces) are my go-to now, but I do love to see any big watch on a woman.

Odd thing is that little tiny watches are not attractive in my opinion. I also typically hate any other types of jewelry on a woman, especially thin chains.

My only guess is that I'm either attracted to:
- Power: large watches are associated with powerful individuals.
- Fitness: Typically people who wear apple / garmin watches are into fitness, running -- having a nice and fit body.

It really affects me, like I'm subconsciously scanning the pictures of women on dating apps to see if they're wearing a digital watch. I'm also more likely to check out a woman's wrist to see what's situated there -- it's far less invasive than looking at her cleavage :p

Anyone else curious about this? and why watches ups a woman's attractiveness level so much?
ekorarre
Starting poster

Re: Real talk: Why do you have a watch fetish? and how does it affect you?

Post by ekorarre »

I have also been wondering about this for a long time! I agree with a few of your points and experiences.
My preferences have also evolved over time into what kind of watches I was into, like materials, types, and sizes.
I do not prefer small and bracelet type, as well as almost all other jewelry. I am very attracted to medium to large metal watches and have settled with a particular brand that makes a large portion of my preferred watches. There are also a few brand and certain styles that I prefer as well. The list of watches that I like are very specific and for whatever reason, there are styles (as well as jewelry) that I am turned off by instantly, which also makes me wonder more about why or what this watch fetish has come from.

The idea of power has usually come up in thinking about why there's this attraction to watches because of it's history and for the looks/styles that are preferred. I believe there is something to the aesthetic of the liked watches that some are very attracted to, even if it's just the way it looks, but it is still interesting to be so attracted to something, even as an inanimate object. I have also considered that watches do have a function which make it at least useful as well as aesthetically pleasing, as opposed to almost all other types of jewelry. (Although I do not mind when they are not working, as I am pleased to see them regardless)
g1992
Dedicated poster

Post by g1992 »

I have never really thought about it. But to be honest , huge watches turn me on regardless if a man or woman is wearing it. Im bisexual
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

WatchNut wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:04 am I've been trying to understand for years why I'm so attracted to women wearing watches.
What's especially strange is that it's evolved over the years. Digital watches (not fitbit band, rather apple / garmin with bigger faces) are my go-to now, but I do love to see any big watch on a woman.

Odd thing is that little tiny watches are not attractive in my opinion. I also typically hate any other types of jewelry on a woman, especially thin chains.

My only guess is that I'm either attracted to:
- Power: large watches are associated with powerful individuals.
- Fitness: Typically people who wear apple / garmin watches are into fitness, running -- having a nice and fit body.

It really affects me, like I'm subconsciously scanning the pictures of women on dating apps to see if they're wearing a digital watch. I'm also more likely to check out a woman's wrist to see what's situated there -- it's far less invasive than looking at her cleavage :p

Anyone else curious about this? and why watches ups a woman's attractiveness level so much?
That's a very good question and I also wonder why I am so attracted to watches. I love all watches but what really gets me going are leather strap watches worn inside. There are some teenager experiences of beautiful women wearing such watches inside, maybe that's the reason. It's also a kind of teasing because the watch is more of a secret when you only see the strap from the outside. I just find that so attractive!
BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Post by BlueJason »

There are other threads on this topic as well. Most people have an experience of being young, being attracted to someone who can be older or their age, and then next focusing on the watch.

For me it's very similar, when I was a kid I had a crush on a teacher who wore a loose metal watch. Now I have a metal watch fetish. I don't care at all for smart watches, small leather watches etc. but i think if that teacher had worn leather, i'd be into leather now.

I also look around at people's watches and take note. It's funny, I can't tell you what clothes anybody wore yesterday at work, but I know who wears watches, what kind and what wrist they wear it on.
WristWatchGod
Starting poster

Post by WristWatchGod »

Hi, like everyone else on this forum has an incredibly strong fetish for wrist watches. From an early age I think even in kindergarten I was drawn to my teachers brown thick leather strap watch and I always wanted to touch it and feel it. But it’s not only watches that I am drawn to it is also bracelets and jewelry and from what I have gathered I am definitely in the minority in this forum. Think early skater girl Avril Lavigne Or any goth/punk girl that has leather studded bracelets on or lots of those black stacked jelly bracelets on,it drives me absolutely wild.My fetish for watches is most definitely towards larger sized watches. Leather straps, stainless steel, Rose Gold even Plastic/Resin I don’t truly have a preference. I am obviously drawn to Michael Kors especially and oh my god if a woman is wearing a G-Shock or a baby G…… ✊🏻💦. Apple Watch, Fitbit and Garmin also the same as long as they are of a larger size. There is nothing worse than seeing an attractive girl wearing the completely wrong watch for her or seeing an attractive girl not wearing one and then you start daydreaming to yourself what would look best on her. I honestly wish I didn’t have this fetish because when my girlfriend doesn’t have a wrist watch on I tell that her wrists are naked and to put one on immediately!! And yes I have bought her quite a wide assortment of watches that I love seeing on her beautiful wrist :)