swatch lady

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Niks
Fanatic poster

swatch lady

Post by Niks »

A holy grail type of day!...

So, few days ago I went to the supermarket observing all the social distancing rules and walking along one of the isles I noticed a lady probably around in her late 20's or early 30's wearing a swatch - brunette, around 5ft7, slim with a pretty face, wearing jogging bottoms, a black t-shirt and a black cap with her pony tail coming out the back of it. It was a new gent swatch with a black strap, mirror face with golding markings on it. I walked past her a couple of times to get a good look at her swatch, and she had pretty sexy looking hands too. A few isles later, I came across her again and I just passed a comment saying "hi, thats a nice swatch you have!", she replied "wow how did you know its a swatch? you got good eyes!", we smiled and laughed and she said "well thank you!, no ones ever commented on my watch before!", I said "I'm glad I could be the first!". I didn't really think this was going to go anywhere, so I left it at that, smiled and continued with my shopping.

After a while paying at the check out and making my way to the exit of the store, I didnt know but she was behind me with her trolley as I just caught a slight glimpse of her from the corner of my eye. As we came out, I just turned round and said "have a good day and keep wearing that swatch!', I didnt think she would say anything and probably just walk off thinking I was weird. To my surprise, she asked me "do you collect watches or something?", I thought, woah! she wants to talk! I said "actually, yes I do! I've got loads of swatches, that exact shape and size your wearing but funnily enough I dont have that particular one you have", she replied with "I got this a few years ago on holiday, I think it was at the airport in spain". "Cool! would you mind if I could take a pic of it?, she said "yeah cool, sure!, but let me put the shopping in my car first, where have you parked?" I pointed to my car and she said hers was around there too. On the way there, I introduced myself and she introduced herself too "Im Emily". After putting my stuff into my car, I walked over to hers as she was just finishing putting her shopping in the boot, and offered to put her trolley away for her. After doing that, I returned back to her and she said "thanks! cool, so how do you want to take it?", my heart was beating hard and fast. She put her hand out and I tried taking a few pics but the sun was pretty bright and it was reflecting off the mirror face over exposing the photo. "ah theres too much sun, the lights reflecting off the mirror, do you mind if I can take it in the car?", she said "yep, thats fine". I got into the passenger seat keeping the door open as it was baking hot in the car. I asked "do you mind if I take a few pics or a vid of it? need your permission to touch your hand", we both laughed and she said "yeah its alright, go on...". So I started taking some pictures and a vid of her swatch with her sexy hand. I touched her swatch a few times moving into position the way I wanted it. After I was done, I said "theres quite a few scratches on the screen", she said "yeah ive had it a few years and its taken a bit of a beating". At this point, I held her wrist gently with her watch bringing it closer to my eyes so I could see it much closer, then with my other hand I started to rub the screen in circles (I was so effing turned on and hard at this point, trying to control my heavy breathing), and said "yeah you can really feel it, but its still smooth though", then she got her finger and rubbed the screen too "yeah it does a bit..". At this point, I thought fuck it im just going to ask her "I just want to try something, want to see feel how smooth it is...", I bought her hand and swatch even closer but to my lips, and I started to rub the screen of her swatch on my lips in circles and up and down, trying to feel as much as of it as I could!. The best part of it was, I didnt feel any resistance from her, she didnt take her hand back and call me a weirdo!. I continued doing it and said "yeah its actually really smooth, sorry I should have asked you, was that ok, was it weird?", she laughed and said "ermmm.. its alright I guess, each to their own!". At this point, I was thinking ok this girl is properly open minded!! So as I was still holding her hand, I bought her swatch again to my lips, continued rubbing it on my lips and I started to lick the screen with my tongue! I was so scared but thought so what! I continued to lick the screen and I looked towards her whilst doing it. Again, she didnt show any signs of resistance, she didnt pull her hand away. Whilst licking the screen, I said "is this ok?", she surprisingly in a sort of quiet and sensual way said "yeahhh". Oh wow!!!, I just carried on licking her swatch and really feeling it all over my lips - it felt sooo magical and amazing, really trying to savour this moment as much as I could!. Then I asked her "do you like how smooth the screen is?", she said "yeah i do...", I asked, "have you ever done anything with this swatch before, with the screen?", she laughed and said "is this some sort of fetish of yours?", I went shy and I softly replied "yeahhhh sort off, have you done anything with it?".. she said "maybe....". Ohmygod!!! "what have you done with it?", she said laughingly "I cant tell you!! noooo", I said, "come onnnn tell me... I wanna know, dont ruin the moment...". A bit of banter going back and fourth.. then I just thought fuck it, I'll ask her "have you played with your swatch before?", she went quiet just looking at me with a little grin on her face and then replied "depends what you mean played....", I said "On your body.. down there...", she laughed and said "wow Ive just literally met you, I dont even know you and cant believe im having this conversation with you!!!", I said "I know its really weird, things work in weird unexplained ways, but its a moment...". She kept looking at me for a little bit and then replied with a soft voice "yeah i have...". I cant explain how hard my heart was beating and I was literally struggling to speak and keep from choking up!. I had to lead this conversation as she was very shy. "which part did you rub there?".. she replied saying "sometimes the strap and sometimes the face", I asked "what made you do it...", she replied "when I get turned on, I dunno.. I just used the strap and liked it, then I used the face too". Everytime I asked a question, I gave one hard slow sensual lick on the screen of her swatch whilst looking at her, hoping her to open up more "how often do you masturbate with your swatch...?", she replied "like once or twice a week...", "how long you been doing it for?..", "... a while...", "are you turned on?... ", "... sort of...", "does this swatch get very wet when you masturbate with it?", she laughed... ".. yeah it does", "do you like me licking it?... ", "...its unique...", I wanted this to go on forever, it was so amazing but we both had to go, we had been sitting there for like 25 minutes without even realising. We both composed ourselves and I asked if we could keep in touch, she said yes and we exchanged numbers! Just before I got out the car, I took her hand again and i said to her "everytime you look at your swatch or play with it.. I want you to remember this..." and I gave a big hard slow lick all over the screen of her swatch! it felt sooo fucking amazing and nice! she laughed and smiled and said bye.

Im still in such a daze thinking how magical all of that was, the way I met her, the way things conspired.. wow. Best part is we have been messaging back and fourth, so lets see where it goes, hopefully meet up again soon!
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Re: swatch lady

Post by Stumb »

Good for you! This is great stuff to read and sometimes life works in mysterious ways.
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

Wow that's really exciting you're very lucky Man
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

Update:

We met up again, made plans to go for a walk since it was a lovely day. There's a nice park (open grounds) nearby so we both decided to meet there in the carpark. She looked very nice, wearing shorts and a tank top, again with a cap.. with her swatch. As we met, we gave each other a quick hug (fuck social distancing), and she held out her hand and said "look what Im wearing today!", flashing it around my face lol. I said, "not yet! there's people looking!", we both laughed and carried on walking. My heart was beating hard and fast with butterflies in my stomach, she was wearing her swatch lose so it was kind of up against her hand, it looked so sexy on her. As we were walking, talking about usual everyday things and what's new with each other, I kept finding myself looking at her swatch every now and then on her wrist, she caught me a few times and she I could tell she loved it as she would smile or smirk everytime I did it. I wanted to hold her hand but I couldn't, it was too early on and thought she would probably freak out if I did. So I kept my cool and we just carried on walking and talking.

Our conversation reached a stage where we started talking about sexual things, we talked about all manners of sexual fetishes and how we thought this one was weird and how that one was weird, who the fuck finds this a turn on and that other one is just fucking scary and weird! We talked about the differences between actual fetishes and objectophilia, to which see said "see, you have an objectophilia with my swatch!", I said "no, its not like that! you have to understand its not just the watch itself, the watch alone doesn't do anything for me but seeing you wear it on your sexy hand, it just takes it to another level and thats what I find a turn on. So it's also you as well as the swatch!", she says "ok so if you had to chose, between me and my watch, which would you chose?" Ah, this was fucking hard and I know she was trying to put me on the spot! "Ok, well you!". She shouted out laughing "Liar!!! you would chose my watch and run off with it!". How can I even explain this whole fetish thing to her? I dont even know how to do it, so I just acted shy and said to her "seriously, Id have both but you would be my priority". This kind of bought her round and she seemed to be a bit more accepting of this answer. I said to her "that I met you was just really amazing", she replied "what, me or my watch???". Fucks sake, she will just keep teasing me like this now!. We seemed to get on great, I was confused or in a dilemma as to which direction I should let this day proceed...should I take her hand and do my usual with her swatch or should I just leave it today and just concentrate on her. I decided on the latter, it was worth getting to know her more because she gave me butterflies, not her swatch, she did.

During our talk about sexual things, she asks how many girls I have been with and done this fetish thing with, and I asked how many guys she has been with. After me answering about my personal life, she then mentions that she has also had a short relationship with another girl, however it was more sexual than an emotional one! I was thinking in my mind what the fuck! this is girl is a jackpot!. So we talked more about that in detail, she told me how they met and how it all happened, it was more sort of an experience thing rather than her being bisexual or gay. I just jokingly asked if she had used her swatch on that girl, she said no but she said she was thinking about it as they pretty much used a lot of other objects, but went on to say she masturbated with it when she got home after seeing her. I wanted to dig deep into this with her so I said "ok, what exactly do you feel when you rub it, like how does it start?", she says "why, you hard already?", "fucking cheeky shit, I wanna know!" I laughed at her. So she begins to tell me this "ok well, I usually just start masturbating with my fingers as usual, Im just wearing my watch as normal, then as Im working myself up I take off my watch and I insert the strap (points to the strap) into my vagina and feed it in and out as it gets me wet. Then when Im wet, I take it out and I start rubbing the glass on it on the top of my vagina, its where I feel it the most", I said "how does it feel? do you keep doing that until you orgasm?", she says "it feels really nice, its soft and smooth when its wet, yeah sometimes I keep going until I orgasm or sometimes I'll put it to the side and use my fingers to finish myself off". Seriously, can I get anymore harder at this point? Im walking around with her with a full blown erection and its clearly fucking visible from my shorts!!!. She looks at me smiling and says "your trying hard to contain yourself arent you?", I said "you have no fucking idea", I even let it slip "really wanna feel your hand and swatch there". Oh shit, what did I just say? "I bet you do!". She stopped walking whilst looking at me, I stopped too and she looked around to see if anyone else was around, no one was as we had walked quite some distance away from the car park and entrance at this point, then she puts out her hand and touches me there! Oh wow, here it is, what I have been fantasising over about this girl! She grabs it hard and squeezes it hard too! I just kept looking at her sexy hand and swatch, then she says "oi stop it you naughty boy! were in public!" with a cheeky smile.. ah talk about killing the moment! She takes her hand away and we carried on walking and talking. I dont know, I really started liking this girl a lot, her eyes just looked so amazing everytime the sun catched them, her brunette hair glistening, her beautiful smile and her tanned skin so rich in colour! This is dangerous for me because I could fall really hard for this girl, and I dont even know her well enough yet or know where this is even going! I asked if she was looking for a relationship, a partner or something. She says "I dont know to be honest, Im just happy where I am at the moment, like how things are but if someone was to change that, he would have to be pretty fucking special!", well I didnt know to take that and it left me pretty perplexed, but I said jokingly "hmmm, ok that pretty fucking special someone is walking right next to you!". I like being risky sometimes, but I sometimes I dont pay attention to what I say. Her reply was "you think so? well maybe time will tell". Why or how the fuck are girls like this? They are just so calm and composed when it comes to stuff like this, is it just can act and trying to be all smooth when in fact she just wants me to fuck her brains out or something! I don't know.

Anyways, the sun was strong, weather was hot and we both were getting pretty cooked out here. I ask her "did you masturbate with your swatch today?", she said "yeah I did in the morning", I said "can I lick it?", she put her hand out without any hesitation and let me lick that screen where it had been all over her pussy. I let pass a comment "imagine if I was licking your pussy and the watch", she smiled and said "oi stop it...". Had I just found her weak point? Got you! I know her breaking point now, that probably just turned her on!. I wanted to kiss the shit out of her so bad, but yeah I had to hold myself back.

We walked back to the carpark talking about other random stuff and getting to know each other more like hobbies and other interests! At the car park we said our bye's, hugged, let me kiss and lick her swatch and kiss her hand one more time. I asked her "do you feel comfortable with me doing that? I mean you can tell me stop or if it makes you feel awkward or something", she replied with "trust me I wouldn't have met you if I wasn't comfortable, but I find it cute and sexy". Ok well that's a relief then! Off we both went.

I need to compose myself and be strong as Im falling for this girl, scary and I dont even know where its going!. So, I get home, relax and after a few hours I get a whatsapp picture message. The picture is of her swatch with the screen all wet!!! wowww! she must have been pretty horny when she got back home! Then she sends another message saying "you made me wet when you said about licking my pussy". Fucking tease or what?! I knew it!

What a day! Lets see how this develops.
DWLover
Starting poster

Post by DWLover »

no, its not like that! you have to understand its not just the watch itself, the watch alone doesn't do anything for me but seeing you wear it on your sexy hand, it just takes it to another level and thats what I find a turn on. So it's also you as well as the swatch!",
It is also my perspective. Simply three words to conclude, not without her, haha