Hello new member

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

terribletim
Starting poster

Hello new member

Post by terribletim »

Hello!

Im new around and share this common beautiful watch fetish. Sadly i havent had the gutts to share my fetish with my wife yet, though i have given her some watches as presents over the years. Maybe the community will me help to overcome my worries regarding telling her.

Great forum!
Mooorten
Dedicated poster

Re: Hello new member

Post by Mooorten »

hello and welcome!

I know the feeling telling your other one is "hard" Myself had the feeling that she would think it was weird, but on the other hand it's an pretty easy fetish to deal with. I get a hard turnon from my gfs (MK8086) and compared to other fetishes I have its the easiest one with a collar ofc! But I think I kinda went for it. I mean for me it was more shes gonna love me anyways and if she dislike the idea of wearing a watch thats it, but if she doesnt mind it's awesome!

Good luck telling your wife if you ever do it!

ps it's worth it!
terribletim
Starting poster

Post by terribletim »

Well yes,

good to know there are people who have the same thoughts. And even better to know, that (some) girls react nicely about this :)
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

Welcome to the channel!

I can highly recomment that you lay your fears a side and tell it as it is. A woman likes an honest man. I have said it to my wife and she doesn’t mind it. I wish she would wear some of my watches, but she will only wear a Garmin forerunner 225. I am still a lucky guy and I think you will be too.
terribletim
Starting poster

Post by terribletim »

Thanks :) Well yes you both are absolutely right. Over the years, I gifted her several watches which i think she genererally really likes. But most of the times she wears them a few weeks and then they go into the drawer to her jewelry (which she also wears not very often...) so I guess I have to be a bit more open and hope for the best :)