How tight?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

How tight do you like people to wear their watch?

super tight
5%
tight
50%
all the same - not my point of interest
No votes
loose
35%
very loose
10%

Total votes: 20

dw6900
Power poster

How tight?

Post by dw6900 »

What do you prefer - how tight should a watch be worn?

1.How tight do you like to wear a watch yourself?

And, if it makes a difference to you:

2. What do you like about girls wearing their watches, what looks most aesthetic to your eyes?

My preference is: tight. Super tight. I like it for myself and I also like to see it this way on other people's wrists.

Tight means: The watch sits at the thinnest part of the person's wrist or forearm, the strap rests gently on the skin all around the wrist with no or just little gaps, the watch is not able to move around even while strong movements of the body, you can move it by touching it not more then 1 or 2 centimetres up and down the arm. And it will leave an at least slight mark on the skin after taking it off.

I also like it worn super tight: It should not cut off circulation, but you feel a constant pressure around your wrist, you can't move the watch a millimeter even when pushing it, it slightly pinches in your skin and it will leave a remarkable mark when you take it off. That looks and feels cool, I like this.
dw6900
Power poster

Re: How tight?

Post by dw6900 »

Last week I've found a good example of a very tight worn watch. Look at this video: https://youtu.be/u2POJI6CGkg?t=524 - from 8:44, the girl wears the Baby-g in the second hole - it looks so amazing! It's not overtightened, but it slightly begins to squeeze her wrist. Love this feeling.