Saying hi!

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Lynette
Starting poster

Saying hi!

Post by Lynette »

Hello everyone,

Just thought I ought to introduce myself. I'm Lynette, a UK based TGirl who has been into watches since my teens. I've been a long time member of the forum as a guy, but thought it's time to be a bit more active in my femme life too.

I'm an avid Swatch collector (Pops, Big Bolds and some New Gents) as well as loving the huge oversized models such as D&G Rockabillys, Guess Heavy Metals, TW Steels and Diesels. For me the watch sets the mood of what's going on, then the outfit is chosen to match the watch!

For an idea of what I have feel free to look me up on insta - nettie.tv, and let me.know what you might like to see. Always looking for new ideas for shoots!

Lynette x
cuffedcaged57
Dedicated poster

Re: Saying hi!

Post by cuffedcaged57 »

Welcome Lynette, would love to see your collection!
Lynette
Starting poster

Post by Lynette »

Judging by the sudden influx of new followers I now have on Insta I guess a few people on here have seen this! Thanks for making me feel welcome.

(Polite) requests are always considered, though bear in mind my attitude changes depending on which platform you talk to me on. As Cuffedcaged has already found out, I have a slightly more Domme side on one particular fetish website that won't stand for anything! :evil:

And no, I don't wear handcuffs before anyone else asks....
Lynette
Starting poster

Post by Lynette »

Getting lots of requests asking to see my collection, well here it is...

jms1606
Fanatic poster

Post by jms1606 »

Wow ... very impressive! Do you have pictures when you wear some of these?
Lynette
Starting poster

Post by Lynette »

Hi - mostly just on my insta right now, but thinking of setting up something especially for the watch loving community, would that be good?
jms1606
Fanatic poster

Post by jms1606 »

Absolutely, would love it! Btw what is your insta acc?
Lynette
Starting poster

Post by Lynette »

Lynette wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:17 am For an idea of what I have feel free to look me up on insta - nettie.tv, and let me.know what you might like to see. Always looking for new ideas for shoots!
klex
Power poster

Post by klex »

Lynette wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:07 am Getting lots of requests asking to see my collection, well here it is...

Wow, that's pretty cool!!!
I also own 16 of your watches, and I'm interested in having another 20 :D ... and nice to see some large newgate watches, have seen them only in their ads yet.