Stories: Cum on Watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Stories: Cum on Watches

Post by Agent_009 »

Hello everyone,
has anyone managed to use the watches of acquaintances, friends or relatives as ''toys''?
Or better yet, has anyone hosed down on watches? I know there is a section here in the forum called: ''Stories about Watches'' ... but is there anyone? For my part, I will publish a few stories in the next few days in which I made it ...
Is there a lucky guy here who has the business and the watch was still worn afterwards? :)
watchfetishboy
Starting poster

Re: Stories: Cum on Watches

Post by watchfetishboy »

I took the apple watch of a female friend and tried to put it on my wrist. Unfortunately it didn't fit.
I also jerked off with an old watch of my sister-in-law. But I wore it on my wrist.
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

Very nice! :D
What kind of watch does your sister-in-law have? :oops:
Did your friends know what you are doing?
BabyGshock16
Starting poster

Post by BabyGshock16 »

My step sister wears two different MK watches, and once when I was visiting my dad I saw her silver Parker left on the kitchen counter top. While my dad and I had a chat, he mentioned that my step sister had come round last night before going out. I asked if thats why she left some jewelry here, and he said the battery on her watch had died, so she took it off to pick it up the next day. I kept glancing at it every now and then, really wanting to put it on, and then I got lucky.
My dad said he had to go shopping shortly, so I said I would stay at the house and wait for him to get back. Right after he left, I picked up the watch and put it on. It was pretty tight on my wrist, and I got really turned on. I went to the bathroom and started to jerk off. I took off the watch and started rubbing it on my cock for a while. I didnt want to risk getting it too dirty, so I put it back on my wrist and looked at it until I finished. There was nothing noticeable on it after I had used it, so I didnt worry about cleaning it and put it back where I found it on the counter.
Next weekend I met up with my family and my step sister was wearing the watch! I kept thinking about how she was wearing it after I used it and had to jerk off when I got home.
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

BabyGshock16 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:14 pm My step sister wears two different MK watches, and once when I was visiting my dad I saw her silver Parker left on the kitchen counter top. While my dad and I had a chat, he mentioned that my step sister had come round last night before going out. I asked if thats why she left some jewelry here, and he said the battery on her watch had died, so she took it off to pick it up the next day. I kept glancing at it every now and then, really wanting to put it on, and then I got lucky.
My dad said he had to go shopping shortly, so I said I would stay at the house and wait for him to get back. Right after he left, I picked up the watch and put it on. It was pretty tight on my wrist, and I got really turned on. I went to the bathroom and started to jerk off. I took off the watch and started rubbing it on my cock for a while. I didnt want to risk getting it too dirty, so I put it back on my wrist and looked at it until I finished. There was nothing noticeable on it after I had used it, so I didnt worry about cleaning it and put it back where I found it on the counter.
Next weekend I met up with my family and my step sister was wearing the watch! I kept thinking about how she was wearing it after I used it and had to jerk off when I got home.
OMG! What a Storie! :shock:
Can you show me a Photo of that watch? Or do you know the model? :wink:
Do you have more Stories?
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

My story:

I don't know exactly what year it was because it was a long time ago ... I was around 14/15 years old and my mom and I went to a good friend of my mom's. At that time, the lady wore a ladies' watch with rhinestones and a white rubber strap like ICE-Watch watches. In any case, we sat together in the living room and talked about various topics (I could hardly concentrate on the conversation because I was watching her so excitedly). After a few minutes or hours, she suddenly put her watch on the sofa (on the arm of the sofa) in the middle of the conversation. After a few more minutes, my mother and her friend suddenly went into the bedroom because they wanted to show my mother something on the PC. So I sat alone in the living room and started looking at the clock. My heart was beating wildly and although the two of them could have come back at any time, I took their ladies watch and satisfied myself with it ... It was still warm from wearing, I got to her watch so quickly ... orgasm ...

When we wanted to go in the evening I saw that she took the watch and got dressed again, my eyes almost fell out. When we got home I couldn't really believe what had happened. I thought about the ladies watch for a while and then masturbated for days ...
I have a few more stories to tell, but this was one of the best. :oops:
BabyGshock16
Starting poster

Post by BabyGshock16 »

Agent_009 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:40 pm My story:

I don't know exactly what year it was because it was a long time ago ... I was around 14/15 years old and my mom and I went to a good friend of my mom's. At that time, the lady wore a ladies' watch with rhinestones and a white rubber strap like ICE-Watch watches. In any case, we sat together in the living room and talked about various topics (I could hardly concentrate on the conversation because I was watching her so excitedly). After a few minutes or hours, she suddenly put her watch on the sofa (on the arm of the sofa) in the middle of the conversation. After a few more minutes, my mother and her friend suddenly went into the bedroom because they wanted to show my mother something on the PC. So I sat alone in the living room and started looking at the clock. My heart was beating wildly and although the two of them could have come back at any time, I took their ladies watch and satisfied myself with it ... It was still warm from wearing, I got to her watch so quickly ... orgasm ...

When we wanted to go in the evening I saw that she took the watch and got dressed again, my eyes almost fell out. When we got home I couldn't really believe what had happened. I thought about the ladies watch for a while and then masturbated for days ...
I have a few more stories to tell, but this was one of the best. :oops:
Awesome story! Please tell more!
As for my story, it was an MK5353. Wish I had more stories like that... I had a teacher in high school that wore a pink Baby G and I always imagined getting my hands on it, but sadly the chance never came.
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

Thanks! Yes, it was a really great experience that I could have ... :D
The MK watch of your stepsister is very sexy. :shock: Does she have any other watches? Did you manage to cum on one or did you not dare? Unfortunately you didn't manage to get the rose Baby G ...
BabyGshock16
Starting poster

Post by BabyGshock16 »

Agent_009 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:06 am Thanks! Yes, it was a really great experience that I could have ... :D
The MK watch of your stepsister is very sexy. :shock: Does she have any other watches? Did you manage to cum on one or did you not dare? Unfortunately you didn't manage to get the rose Baby G ...
Yes, her other watch is an MK8281. I'd love to get my hands on that... I didn't cum on the one I used, but I really wanted to!
My other step sister has an MK3559 which Im really hoping to use one day... I love that watch. Im pretty lucky as I love a lot of MK watches and both my step sisters wear them.
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

You are lucky! Would love to see an MK in '' Action ''. In any case, wish you luck! :)
I also love MK watches, they are just so incredibly sexy. The MK8281 is very hot! But also the MK5353! :oops:
Does your mother wear a watch?
Unfortunately, nobody in my family wears a watch ... :(
Except my sister, who wears a Polar Smartwatch
Last edited by Agent_009 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BabyGshock16
Starting poster

Post by BabyGshock16 »

Agent_009 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:16 pm You are lucky! Would love to see an MK in '' Action ''. In any case, wish you luck! :)
I also love MK watches, they are just so incredibly sexy. The MK8281 is very hot! But also the MK5353! :oops:
Does your mother wear a watch?
Unfortunately, nobody in my family wears a watch ... :(
Except my sister, who wears a Polar Smartwatch with a pink rubber strap ... :twisted:
No my mother doesnt wear one. Her friend used to wear a pink Ice watch though which was hot.
You ever had the chance to get a hold of your sister's watch? What model is it? I like Polar!
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

Yes, I've had the opportunity a few times!
And your mother's friend, who wears a pink watch, did you have opportunities there? Have you ever been there to visit or was it somewhere? When visiting your stepsister, are you looking for your MK watches? Or do you have opportunities there?
Last edited by Agent_009 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BabyGshock16
Starting poster

Post by BabyGshock16 »

Agent_009 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:21 pm Yes, I've had the opportunity a few times! I have to admit that I don't always put them back as neatly as I took them ... Unfortunately, my sister wears them very often, so I don't get the chance too often ...

The smart watch: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X5GBVB2/re ... 5SQZZ?th=1

And your mother's friend, who wears a pink watch, did you have opportunities there? Have you ever been there to visit or was it somewhere? When visiting your stepsister, are you looking for your MK watches? Or do you have opportunities there?
Just PM'd you, I'll let you know there :)
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

I've cummed on a ladies swatch before as she was wearing it. Long story that one, but I also recorded a video whilst I was doing it and cummed a lot on the screen of it.

Another one, in central town I was walking behind a tall lady who was holding some shopping bags, she wore a multi coloured swatch. Her swatch was pretty much level to my cock and it was facing me (the way she was holding the carrier bags). We got to a junction to cross the road and it was pretty busy with people. No body was even looking so I got up real close to her from behind, took my cock out and whilst making sure no one was looking, I went right up close to her swatch from behind her and made the head of my cock gently touch her swatch. Her hand was moving slightly with her body swaying a little so her swatch pushed into my cock, but I quickly pushed my cock back in my shorts when that happened incase she turned around. She didnt notice anything. I tried doing it again at the next road crossing but there was another lady standing in the way - after that, she disappeared into some shop.

Im sure I managed to get a little bit of 'wet' on the screen of her swatch. Who knows if she ever wondered where that came from, and wiped it.
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

Niks wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:37 pm I've cummed on a ladies swatch before as she was wearing it. Long story that one, but I also recorded a video whilst I was doing it and cummed a lot on the screen of it.

Another one, in central town I was walking behind a tall lady who was holding some shopping bags, she wore a multi coloured swatch. Her swatch was pretty much level to my cock and it was facing me (the way she was holding the carrier bags). We got to a junction to cross the road and it was pretty busy with people. No body was even looking so I got up real close to her from behind, took my cock out and whilst making sure no one was looking, I went right up close to her swatch from behind her and made the head of my cock gently touch her swatch. Her hand was moving slightly with her body swaying a little so her swatch pushed into my cock, but I quickly pushed my cock back in my shorts when that happened incase she turned around. She didnt notice anything. I tried doing it again at the next road crossing but there was another lady standing in the way - after that, she disappeared into some shop.

Im sure I managed to get a little bit of 'wet' on the screen of her swatch. Who knows if she ever wondered where that came from, and wiped it.
Wow really hot story! :shock:
I thought about doing something like that, but then I didn't dare because I was afraid of getting caught ...
and I would be very interested in the video... :D
Do you have any more stories like that or similar ones with watches?