Stories about watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Re: Stories about watches

Post by Cradlis »

Use an image hosting website like https://postimages.org/ or https://freeimage.host/ and write here the links to your pictures (if you need clarifications send me a pv)
Ruxi391
Starting poster

Post by Ruxi391 »

Ruxi391
Starting poster

Post by Ruxi391 »

Hello Guys,

Another one ....

Also in a shopping Center in Germany a sales women worked there and wore an Esprit Houston watch (silver metal bracelet and pure Black screen). During my shopping Trip i registered that and went next to her, waiting for a good Moment. She was a bit busy at work, so i used the opportunity and went next to her, asking her for the time. She showed me her watch and i got the opportunity to Grab her wrist with the watch on it. I touched the watch approx 15 seconds and also the bracelet made some noise. She was a bit worried and looked approx. 5 times between me looking at her watch and her watch where my fingers were still on.

After that i thanked her and went away :-)

I met this girl some years later in another store, she still wore her Esprit Houston - what a Favour - but i did not get a second chance to come near to her watch as i did in the past
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

I am amateur photographer. A few months ago I met young 20's girl at park, she was taking pictures to social media with her friend. I took a few shots about her and sent pictures. Case closed. A few weeks ago she sent me message and asked if I would like to take a few more with my almost pro camera and lenses. I agreed to meet her in a park. I had idea to have some extra fun with photoshooting if things go right.... :wink: She was nice, so young to be my daughter by age, and pretty relaxed in front of lens, so I took a deep breath and asked her to wear my Michael Kors runway stainless steel chrono. She agreed, so I snapped my watch to her wrist. She posed and that my watch looked absolutely stunning on her, it was so big and loose on her wrist and flipped up and down on her arm. She did everything I asked with watch; rubbet her long hair, turned watch face to direction I asked. Played with it. Putted her wrist so that I could see inside to bracelet how loose it was... :shock:

So now I have plenty of pics about her wearing my watch...posing with it, and best of all, I can admire her pictures next to my watch. Well...lets see if she gets interest to take a few shots more. Meybe more erotic next time. And meybe different watch. :D
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

Hi guys what's up??
It's been awhile from my last Post and I didn't visit this forum from a while as well, any way I want to share with you the rest of my last story at first,( in a coming couple of days) then I have many other things to tell you about.. very interesting things ..so be ready 😜
Ruxi391
Starting poster

Post by Ruxi391 »

Hey guys,

Due waiting for the next stories, another one from my side. I was in a drogery store in Germany looking for some small presents for a friend, so i took a look at one sales women working there. She was approx. 35, wearing on her right tattooed arm an Esprit Black Houston which looks amazing. I walked throught the store, looking for an opportunity to come next to her, but did not get a Chance for that. At least i came to pay to her, bought the present which i needed. She asked me for my post Code - German cashiers are doing this sometimes for statistics... i answered her that for my post Code i want to know from her what time it is and grabbed her wrist with her watch on it. She was a little bit surprised, but allowed me to touch the watch and take a Look at it. The amazing Thing was when i finished looking at her watch, she started talking about the watch ... that she had to change the battery next time and so on ... at least she told me that the glass screen is broken and showed me her watch again. Yet i registered that the glass screen was broken in the mid and i also got the chance to Touch again the whole watch. The women was open to talk with me and we Talked approx 15 Minuten only about that watch. That was amazing!
watchfervor
Starting poster

Post by watchfervor »

Ruxi391 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:40 am Thank you

Here you Are

https://freeimage.host/i/LMtT1j
https://freeimage.host/i/LMtIqb
Wow :o
Amazing shot,
Really nice watch, Thanks for sharing......