Here are my "Best of Watchgirls" Imageshack albums

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Devon
Fanatic poster

Here are my "Best of Watchgirls" Imageshack albums

Post by Devon »

I'm thinking of reducing or more or less completely quitting my habit/obsession of finding watchgirl pics. I have so many other useful/useless things to do (playing computer games and watching youtube clips among others) and I want to spend more time on them. I sometimes go several days without looking at watchgirl pics, though the desire always comes back and I don't think I want to be free of this fetish anyway.

Here are my Imageshack albums where I have uploaded only the finest pics that I could find and I feel that my collection is nearly complete. That means that I can get what I want when I want it, without having to look for it; no more hour long sittings looking for pics that don't prove worthwhile. I've taken them from several different places, including this site and Watchmasters two sites, so you might recognize some. Although in total, there are about 400 pics there, so I think a lot of them haven't been posted here before.

When it comes to the few pictures from watchgirls.net, I have only taken the preview pictures, right-clicked on "show image", enlarged them with ctrl + scrolling wheel and then "print screened" them. I would never pay for watchgirl pics nor would I steal any, I simply used a little trick to get the free preview pics a bit larger (although also a bit more blurry).

The folders are as following: diver's watch pics, pics of Erin Heatherton, bracelet pics (I know some of you, like me, are into that as well), misc. watch pics, metal watch pics (mostly Daytonas), G-Shock pics and last but not least, pics of Rolex Submariner (and other big metal watches with black faces). I still have all the image sources in a Notepad document, so if there is something specific you would want to see more of, I can tell you the sources, but I'm done with finding/uploading pics for others and myself.

Edit: I've now deleted my Imageshack account.
Last edited by Devon on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Re: Here are my "Best of Watchgirls" Imageshack albums

Post by rightwrist »

I love your collection!

Can you tell me where this one is from:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/003x001.jpg/

Is it from a movie or a serie? Thanks very much mate.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

handcufflover wrote:The TV show Revenge, mostly beginning of season.
Yep, I searched the site, http://www.emily-vancamp.com/images/index.php?cat=53 , for other episodes where she wore it. but couldn't find any except those from the second episode, "Trust" (some from Episode Stills, some from Episode Captures).

It's great that you like it so much, because I sure like it and it took quite a while to sort out the best ones and to fill out the albums with new pics, where I previously didn't have that many pictures. I've set up a nice "retirement fund", lol.
fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Post by fancyfetish17 »

I dont normally go for this type of watch but she makes it look hot thanks for the post.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Imageshack, you have failed me for the last time (Force Chokes account)!

It started with me not being able to delete photos and then it went on with some photos not loading when clicking to enlarge them and finally not being able to add new pictures to any album. I sent a mail to them which they haven't answered to, but even if they did I wouldn't have stayed with them (that's what the Star Wars reference in the beginning and all the others are about, because I really love Star Wars). I will delete that account, but I have transfered my photos to Photobucket. There are fewer photos there now than in my Imageshack account, but that's because I did a strict culling to ensure that every photo was absolutely fapulous and better than anything I could hope to find elsewhere, which prevents me from wasting time on entertaining this fetish. Why search for something that is worse than what you've already got?

All of these lost functions were armed and fully operational when I started the account and for a good while after, but not anymore. I already had an account on Photobucket from before, but Imageshack seemed better at the time so I chose to focus my energy and photos on that account. Now that I returned to Photobucket I saw that it had become much better than what I had at Imageshack (Impressive, most impressive! I thought), so I jumped (space)ship.

When I left you, Photobucket, you were but the learner, but now *you* are the master. It was as if Photobucket told me: Join me and I will complete your watchgirl collection. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive (and often frustrating) search for new watchgirl pics, and bring order to the galaxy.

So, I joined it and haven't regretted it ever since. I have now completed my stash and perhaps I'll add something more at some time, but I'm quite content with the content as it is now.

Now that I have this watchgirl vault of photos, I can spend more time on doing more productive things (like making a sh*tload of Star Wars references) and less time on searching for something that I already have plenty of.

Anyway, the short story is that my new "Best of Watchgirls" collection is at photobucket, password "watchgirls" for all albums:

http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77 ... /Bracelet/
http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77 ... cellanous/
http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77 ... l/G-Shock/
http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77 ... 20watches/
http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77 ... ull/Metal/
http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77 ... 20similar/
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
SantosForever
Fanatic poster

Post by SantosForever »

VincentIII wrote:
These links say it's a private album and requires a password to view
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

First set of albums: #4 asian girl on car & latina woman near end of last album.

Imageshack albums: #2 (misc.) picture of 6 asian watchgirls- never seen that. Amazing! Thanks.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

As I wrote in my previous (far too long and incomprehensive post) I'm going to delete my Imageshack account soon (in a week or later), because I'm tired of how bad Imageshack is. You're free to download any pics in either of my Imageshack or Photobucket accounts. My Photobucket account has far fewer images than my Imageshack account, but all the best ones, imo, were transferred to my Photobucket account (along with new ones). If you really like some photo from my imageshack account that I chose not to transfer to my Photobucket account, say so and I'll include it in my Photobucket account.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

I feel now that my collection is complete, although I might replace a few pictures if I find some that are better.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

I see that someone called m0rt has probably found my secret photobucket stash. Several of the pics recently posted on http://cp.reddit.com/r/WomenWithWatches/new/ are also found in my photobucket library. The main reason I believe these are taken from there is because of the combination of these photos uploaded at once. They have no obvious connection (other than them all being from my "Metal" folder) and I've not seen any site where they are all, or even a few of them, grouped together. Some of those photos' original sources are no longer even available and I've found no other places where they show up. The sizes are also exactly the same to those I have.

This is quite a surprise, because I haven't told anyone except you on this site about this album and no one here seems interested in it anymore, but that's your loss. My collection has only become better over time, the overall quality has increased, because I only add photos when I replace older, worse ones.

Well, if you're reading this, m0rt, feel free to add more. My collection is "open source", anyone is free to look at and copy/distribute them as they please.
Sra
Power poster

Post by Sra »

Hey, I'm still interested in your album! Just a shame the pics are so small...
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Yeah, I'm just being needlessly melodramatic :P. When comparing the number of views this thread has gained compared to other topics in this section, it's quite good.

I don't think the pics are that small, although photobucket automatically shrinks them if they're above 1070 x 1600, because I don't pay (and I never will pay) to be able to upload bigger ones. If I want them bigger, I'll just hold down ctrl and scroll with the mouse wheel. The shrunken photos are often of good enough quality to not get terribly blurry by doing that.

I also have the original sources documented in a notepad sheet, so if there are any particular photos you'd like to see in original size, I can provide links. Some sources no longer work, so I'm glad I stored them in my photobucket album before they went away.
Sra
Power poster

Post by Sra »

Well, I surf and save the images on my phone. Maybe that's the problem? Nice of you to offer to provide the links, I'll see what the photos I saved are called... :-)
Sra
Power poster

Post by Sra »

I'm likning some pictures in the "Rolex Submariner..." album. On the second page, pictures number 10-13. If you had them in better quality, I'd be extremely thankful. :-)