When did your fetish start?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

DDude
Power poster

When did your fetish start?

Post by DDude »

I don't very clearly remember when it actually started, but I know most fetishes start with a taboo and during puberty when your sexuality activates it becomes exciting.
As a child I hated watches. I remember my mom getting a new watch which I thought was ugly and I was repulsed by it. I also rememeber having a toy watch around my wrist and not being able to get it off and freaking me out.
At one point I saw a tv-show where a girl was wearing a digital watch (probably and old baby-g) and I liked the look, eventhough I found most watches ugly. This is when I started to like girls wearing digital watches, which is not a very common thing to see (at least not fo a long time).
I recently joined this website because I onlyrecently started to focus more on this fetish. I still think most watch types are either ugly or I don't like them, but my main interest is G-Shocks and Baby-G's, and a select few other digital and analog watches.

I tend to think of the watch fetish as a secudary fetish. My main fetish is headphones, the origins of this fetish are similar. I love seeing women wear big headphones and I think it's really sexy. I have found very rare material of women wearing G-Shocks AND headphones so you can imagine the excitement.
What I've notice from reading the forums is that many people here enjoy women with big men's watches. I agree with this, men's G-Shocks on women is a rare find, but so is seeing women in really big headphones. I can imagine it has the same effect.

I'd like to hear how you guys discovered your fetish and I'd like to hear your thoughts on my story, my headphone fetish and combining watches with other fetishes!
dante33
Starting poster

Re: When did your fetish start?

Post by dante33 »

One of my earliest memories is sitting in kindergarten in my caregivers lap while she read a story and touching her watch. I can probably recall every single watch worn by teachers and classmates since 1st grade. They just always caught my attention.

I might agree with the 'secondary fetish' thing. My main is bondage, metal bondage to be exact. The heavier the shackles, the better. So the idea of watches being a replacement for handcuffs and the like has occured to me before - I prefer big, chunky metal watches on women (which is why the girlfriend now has seven - she finds it odd, since she can hardly tell the difference between them, but she humors my fetish).
cheshcat
Fanatic poster

Post by cheshcat »

I went int my second decade in 1970 when all the cool girls were wearing cuff watches.(not sure they were called they back then). So I associate cuff watches with sexy girls and many of my fantasies and crushes stem back to this days. I associate those big watches with my extreme teen hornyness. And crushing shyness and lack of self confidence. So nothing happened. if I only knew then what I know now.....
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

I've posted this story probably here before in the past, but here it goes again. For me it started when I was in about 1st grade or so. On the school bus there was this pair of identical twin girls. Their mother always dressed them exactly alike, I remember their straight thigh length blonde hair, and the lace up glossy patent leather white knee boots. The only difference was that while each wore the same little Timex watch; one had the blue/silver variant, the other the red/gold variant. I always wondered if they had the matching but different watches so that they could be told apart. Small watches strapped to the hilt but still fit a bit loose on their teeny tiny wrists.

I was hooked. The blue variant (Timex has made some nice blue watches over the years) is still one of my all time favorites. I've managed to collect a few of them, and even a couple of the red ones too. The next school year There was another girl who wore another blue Timex I really liked, and the teacher used to borrow it from her and wear it while we went outside to play. Probably started me liking watch trying on and swapping then too.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

When in first grade, I saw one of the popular girls wearing a big plastic watch. I didn't find her particularly beautiful before, she wasn't my type, but that watch automatically made her more interesting. It gave me some conflicting emotions, because I didn't suddenly want to "go steady" with her now that she had a watch (both her personality/looks didn't appeal to me), but that watch undeniably made an impression on me. I enjoyed looking at her/the watch when she was wearing the watch, but without it she was just as uninteresting as before.
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

wow, interesting reading the posts here. A little late to the party, as I hardly read the 'general chat' section.

I can clearly remember mine staring when I was, round about 8 - 10yrs old. I remember a friends birthday party I went to, we were swimming and this girl tried to keep me back in the pool, as I tried to struggle to get out of the pool. She was wearing this fairly mid-size white leather/plastic analogue watch. I think it was been held back by her not letting me out the pool,while I struggle to move, and seeing the watch on her.
Other experiences, my school teacher wearing a large watch, and she would bend over me while looking at my work.

And now, I find femdom with large steel watches a massive turn-on, but yet so rare to find on the net. I literally could spend hours trawling through sites looking for woman wearing large steel watches, on adult sites, and then to realise Ive spent a good 4hrs finding nothing. Ive had to block myself out from these sites with a site blocker to focus on more important things.
Alexstarper
Power poster

Post by Alexstarper »

dante33 wrote: I might agree with the 'secondary fetish' thing. My main is bondage, metal bondage to be exact. The heavier the shackles, the better. So the idea of watches being a replacement for handcuffs and the like has occured to me before - I prefer big, chunky metal watches on women (which is why the girlfriend now has seven - she finds it odd, since she can hardly tell the difference between them, but she humors my fetish).
That's an interesting thing that watches fetish is in connection with bondage fetish. The same happened to me. When I was aproximately 5 or 6, I accidentally watched a scene from a documentary movie about world war and there was smth about concentration camp and somebody was wearing a wide cuff watches. The scene scared me a little bit but in the same time a I felt a hint of strange bliss and it was connected with this wrist watch. Since that moment I started to explore this feeling and confirmed that sight of watch on a woman's arm always overtakes me with the wave of bliss. Soon in my fantasies I tried to replace the watches with handcuffs or braceletes or just belts and it was working as well. Later I discovered crossdressing games and combined them with self-bondage including wearing of bracelets and watches. So now for me wrist watch fetish is a big part of the set of fetishes and they working together great complementing each other).
Concerning bondage, the best are leather belts, strips of bright steel and stainless steel devices (cuffs etc). Ropes out of my interests).
Watch all my works here https://subscribestar.adult/lzs_art