Daily finds Rolex only

Big and small steel watches, metal watches like Rolex, Breitling and more

Moderator: WatchMaster

danielfd
Power poster

Re: Daily finds Rolex only

Post by danielfd »

Yup Devon got them right, i sent you the PM with the others, i sort of feel sometimes its better to keep those private in PM's for respect to their owners. Although its not the case with all girls, as some are really attention seekers lol, but a few are private accounts. Let me know what you guys think on that.... I think probably any that has over 20-50k subscribers is fine to share, those with less than 2000 / private probably better to keep in PM. I'll be glad to hear your opinion on this guys. Thanks
danielfd
Power poster

Post by danielfd »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
mph
Fanatic poster

Post by mph »

Thanks Devon and Danielfd for sharing the names of the girls!
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

danielfd wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:32 am Yup Devon got them right, i sent you the PM with the others, i sort of feel sometimes its better to keep those private in PM's for respect to their owners. Although its not the case with all girls, as some are really attention seekers lol, but a few are private accounts. Let me know what you guys think on that.... I think probably any that has over 20-50k subscribers is fine to share, those with less than 2000 / private probably better to keep in PM. I'll be glad to hear your opinion on this guys. Thanks
I'm usually cautious with sharing names of non-famous girls (though I do like to help others who ask about someone), because they haven't asked to have people drooling over them. It's not like celebs want that either, but they automatically become public property and just have to accept that fact. Also, it would feel like my fault if even one person starts acting weird/lewd towards a watchgirl I've mentioned and their account suddenly goes private, meaning no more easy access to any of their pics. I'd like to think that's it's common sense and common courtesy to not behave in any way that would trigger discomfort, both because it's a dick move and counter productive.

As for private accounts, they're private for a reason and don't want their pictures shown, let alone spread across the internet, so I haven't even begun to explore the possibility of viewing private accounts. Like I said above, easy access is the main thing. If you make it easily available on the internet, you have to expect your pics to be used and shared in unwanted ways. Just don't give that away in any way.
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Incredible finds- so many! If I had to pick top favs, they'd be:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Bikini ladies showing off. That 2nd pic! :shock:
Lady holding her friend.
Woman w/a ring showing off. :D
The bikini kiss! :o
Woman in red bikini posing to phone. So fit. :) And all the rest!
danielfd
Power poster

Post by danielfd »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Great job once again :!:
Absolute favs are leather pants blonde, red sweater lady, woman on stairs...
Along w/brunette in bubble bath, blonde holding her friend (also w/watch), girl w/hands on chin-
Closeup blonde w/phone, and lady w/mug at the table. :shock:
danielfd
Power poster

Post by danielfd »

Happy everyone is liking the posts! Doing my best to keep updating as much as i can with new photos.... Here is some more

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Incredible vids & pics-
The looks and poses/expressions. :o Fourth one- engaged. Also the music.
Of the photos, so many, including woman on beach looking at camera, tanned blonde on the bench, and asian ladies.
danielfd
Power poster

Post by danielfd »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
sunscreen
Power poster

Post by sunscreen »

danielfd wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:56 pm I figured i'll try to do a daily post with finds... if not daily, updated a few times per week at least :)
Definitely one of the best threads ever - thank you!!
danielfd
Power poster

Post by danielfd »

sunscreen wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:17 pm
danielfd wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:56 pm I figured i'll try to do a daily post with finds... if not daily, updated a few times per week at least :)
Definitely one of the best threads ever - thank you!!
You're welcome!! hope everyone is enjoying it :)
danielfd
Power poster

Post by danielfd »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Wow, so many incredible pics. Even one w/a woman wearing two! (And that ring) :shock:
Thanks again.